Renovation LoansRenovation loans give you flexibility. Whether you are building, buying, or refinancing your home, a renovation loan allows you to add a room, remodel, and upgrade. Save by financing renovation costs into your mortgage rather than racking up credit card bills or dipping into your savings. With one loan, there's only one application, one set of fees, one closing and one monthly payment.
Eligible improvements that may be covered in renovation financing include:
- Repair/replacement of roofs, gutters, and downspouts
- Repair/replacement/upgrade of existing heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Repair/replacement of plumbing and electrical systems
- Repair/replacement of flooring
- Minor or major remodeling, such as kitchens and baths
- Increase square footage – add a 2nd floor or extend a room for more living space
- Exterior and interior painting
- Weatherization, including storm windows and doors, insulation, weather stripping, etc.
- Purchase and installation of appliances, including free-standing ranges, refrigerators, washer/dryers, dish washers, and microwaves
- Improvements for handicap accessibility
- Remediation of lead-based paint hazards, Mold or Asbestos.
- Repair/replacement/or addition of exterior decks, patios, or porches
- Basement finishing and remodeling
- Basement waterproofing
- Replacement of windows, doors, and exterior siding
- Septic system and/or well replacement